In the expense of the bride and groom, wedding ceremonies are too stressful as they have to look and plan for a number of things in order to make their wedding ceremony organized and memorable. Along with other tasks, seating arrangements for the guests is one of the most important tasks because they have to make arrangements according to the comfort of their guests. In wedding seating arrangements, bride and groom have to arrange the seating in a way that they can make conversation with each other so that they enjoy the ceremony with its full essence. The wedding seating list should be designed in relax, calm and stress free atmosphere in order to make perfect arrangements. The following suggestions can help you in making an organized and perfect wedding seating list that will definitely liked by everyone.
- Determine the guest list for your wedding and also divide it into the categories like close relatives and friends, second cousins and children etc. As well as make a plan if your close friends or guests invite some other friends on your wedding ceremony to accompany.
- Sketch the wedding venue and accommodation plan. The sketch of your wedding venue will help you in making the arrangements that where you have to place your guests like close friends, friends of friends, relatives, second cousins and others.
- Make a list of people who don’t have frankness and understanding as you have to keep them apart. Also make a list of people who enjoy the company of one another, this will ensure a pleasant and calm environment in your wedding program and save you from any kinds of stress.
- Keep the tables of bridesmaids, groomsmen, ushers and other close friends and relatives of the bride and groom close to the seating of the wedding couple.
- Never arrange a whole table of the people who know each other, also try to have some people that are strange as this will also encourage them for conversation and they will become able to enjoy the ceremony.
- Let your guests know about their tables. You can name each table in a unique way like according to the theme of your wedding, or according to the names of sweets. For example if the theme of your wedding is a garden party, then you can name each table after the names of different flowers. You can also assign numbers to each table like table number 1 or 2 etc.
- Place the wedding seating list in front of the venue. List the names of the guests and mention the name or the number of the table in front of their names.
On the day of the wedding ceremony, specially assign two people for guiding the guests to the right table. This will save time and all the guests will get their seats easily. The most important thing is the involvement of the wedding planner as they are professionals and they know how to manage and organize your guests.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Wedding Seating List Template created using MS Word,
Here is download link for this Wedding Seating List Template,