NDA (None Disclosure Agreement) is a legal document to prevent the important or patent information being leaked. It’s a legal contract between two or more parties for the safety of confidential products or ideas. Through NDA companies create confidential relations to share confidential data with partners secretly. When you sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) you become legally bound you in a contract. This facilitates you of sharing your business ideas with your partners or desired persons keeping them bound not to disclose it to anyone else. Here is a comprehensive Sample NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) Template that can help anyone in creating a professional NDA for his own purposes.
There are different situations where NDA is being signed, some are as follows.
- If you are working as free lancer for a company you may be invited to sign Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) by the company for keeping secure company’s data or information. It bounds you for not exposing company’s secrets under settled conditions.
- In case of inventions, inventor can recommend a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to be signed for the secrecy purpose. Terms and conditions can be defined to disclose the information in contract.
- Some companies bound their regular employees by signing Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) to keep them secure from leakage of their new product ideas or any important information.
- To be in a secure position while keeping your business or trade secrets safe from any kind of revelation Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is a good deal. It provides you a better legal position in case of any disclosure and you will be able to bring the matter in court and get compensation for it.
- To keep your patent ideas safe from any misuse by suspected persons making them bound through Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) is a good and safer approach.
- To retain the confidential matters secret you are in need of creation of Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA). It could be single party or mutual agreement. In case of mutual agreement both parties are equally responsible to keep the defined information disclosed to irrelevant persons or entities.
- Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) may be needed when two or more entities are going to start a new business or companies decide to start joint venture with other company. This agreement must include the proper definition of what is confidential, term in years and conditions under which this disclosure will not be illegal.
Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) provides benefit to retain the secrecy of your important issues and make available an opportunity to be compensated in case of any misuse or disclosure that can harm your business or personal concern. It offers you legal assistance in case of any breaching of agreement by other party. Being considered its importance it should be prepared by professional attorney so that you can get all related benefits associated with it. Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) can be utilized in many other situations other than mentioned above for instance any kind of social or personal secret whose exposure to public can harm your fame, good will or property can be secured through it.
Here is download link for this Sample NDA Template,