When an individual or an organization for computer repair purposes hires a computer repair and maintenance agency, as soon the agency completes its job, the contractor sends a document to the client or employer who was provided the services. This document includes the details of the services, the hours spent on the job and the charges for them. It is known as the computer service invoice.
Brief description of Computer Service Invoice:
Even if computer is very common these days and we can find a computer almost everywhere around us, there are still many things about a computer machine that most of us don’t understand. Thus, when there is a problem in our computer system, we call for an expert or professional who understands and knows how to troubleshoot a problem. If we talk a look around us, there are many companies or agencies that provide computer repair and maintenance service where there are also many freelancers who work alone as individuals and mostly residential computer users hire them. On the other hand, when it come a company and troubleshooting problem in an office computer, companies prefer to hire professional agencies.
Once the worker or employee completes his work, the agency sends the computer service invoice to the employer or client in order to inform him that the work is done and he should verify all the repair or maintenance work done on his computer. This invoice also acknowledges that as the work is done, it’s time for the payment. The amount the client owes to the company along with method of payment i.e. check or bank transfer is also included on the invoice.
Here is preview of a Free Sample Computer Service Invoice Template created using MS Word,
Essential Elements to include in the Computer Service Invoice:
- Name of the person who provided the services i.e. writer or sender of the invoice
- Name of the employer or client who received the computer services
- Detailed address of the property on which the services were provided i.e. home or office
- Reference number of the invoice
- Date on which the worker is sending the invoice
- Date on which the services were provided
- Details of the computer services provided to the client i.e. repair, maintenance, troubleshooting etc.
- Charges for each of the service provided to the client with total amount due on the client
- Due date for the payment of the services
- Method of the payment i.e. cash, check or online bank transfer
- Signature of the person sending the invoice
Tips for creating a Computer Service Invoice:
- Put your company name and contact info on top:
At the top of the invoice, you should put your company name and the contact address along with the number of which the client can contact you in case of any question or query.
- Clearly state the services provided to the client:
Below that, you should enlist the services that you provided to the client with detail. Include the description of each service if possible.
- Mention charges for each service:
Next to each service, you should mention the charges so that the client can see how much each service is charged. At the bottom of this section, put the total amount that the client is asked to pay.
- Close it with signature:
At the corner of the invoice where you put the total owed amount, put your signature with full name and close the invoice.
Here is download link for this Computer Service Invoice Template,